Monday, June 7, 2010

6-7-10 New Blog

Wow! I don't even know what the date is today. I just wanted to start this new blog as an upside to my other one (available address if you send me an email).
I did get to exercise on my vacation (only 6 more days left) once. Will really try to get out there again today.
Last night I planted cat grass (seeds) for Joey and Phoebe after loosening and watering the dirt in the pots on the patio. I also planted basil seeds in one of the large pots. Hopefully that will come up quick! Felt really great to get out there and get my hands dirty. I was sweating like a pig and really got my feet filthy (no shoes) but had a good time just the same.
Will knit some more today and maybe plant additional seeds in the available pots. I know that I have sunflower seeds but not sure that the pots will be big enough for them. I always wanted a wall of sunflowers!
Haven't had the tv on yet and it is 1031. Not sleeping as much either with this heat. UGH! 90's already and last week we were barely pushing 68. No bueno!
No time like the present to turn on the a/c *sigh* and take a shower so that I can pop in a movie and finish some of the leis that I have been making for B's graduation this Saturday! 6 down and I will make more until I use up all my supplies Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment